In February 2019, will Ethereum be able to pass Ripple to second place in third place in terms of market value?
- Some Price Predictions for Ethereum Coming from Other Sources
- Monthly Ethereum Price Forecast Based on Technical Analysis
- Ethereum Price Increase Monthly Script
- Ethereum Price Monthly Fall Scenario
In this article, we will analyze the Ethereum price forecast for February 2019. As of February 9, 2019, some basic statistics for Ethereum are as follows:
- The price of Ethereum is currently $ 119.57
- Market Value $ 12.5 Billion
- Circulation at 104.78 Million and Volume 3.56 Billion Dollars
- 52 Weekly Lowest Price 82.4 USD
- 52 Weekly Highest Price: 1.236 Dollars
- The year-to-date price performance is a 25.62 percent drop from the beginning of January 2019, starting at $ 150 / tonne and reaching $ 104.62. A recovery and current value of $ 119.57.
What is our monthly Ethereum price estimate for February 2019? Can Ethereum have a larger market value than Ripple in February 2019? According to the market value published in CoinMarketCap, can it be placed in the second place in the first 100 cryptocurrencies?
Some Ethereum Price Predictions Come from Other Sources
The main question of the 2019 Ethereum price forecast is whether the Ethereum price will rise above $ 1,000 by the end of 2019.
In this article, we will focus only on the monthly Ethereum price estimate. Some interesting Ethereum predictions for the month of February 2019 are as follows:
- WalletInvestor estimates that Ethereum will be trading at levels similar to the levels currently seen by the forecast trend line. So by the end of February 2019 it was $ 119.5. The estimated range is between $ 100 and $ 120.
- CoinPredictor predicts a 45.1% decline for the next four weeks. By the end of February 2019, potentially, Ethereum's $ 58.39 worth of a downward-oriented price forecast
- LongForecast has a price range for February 2019 Ethereum price estimates: ere February 2019 ETH / US dollar rate estimates. $ 97 as of the initial price. The maximum price is $ 104 and the minimum price is $ 65. The average of the month is $ 84. LongForecast 70s Ethereum price forecast is $ 70 at the end of the month. Foresees a 27.8% decrease for February.
- TradingBeasts, on the other hand, is expecting an extreme bull in Ethereum. Monthly Ethereum price forecast for February 2019, a price estimate of $ 249.26 with the beginning of February 2019. This does not seem to be happening at the moment, because the price of Ethereum is already $ 119. The minimum and maximum prices for TradingBeasts for Ethereum during February 2019 are $ 420.71 and $ 618.68, respectively. At the end of the month, a very high Ethereum price estimate of $ 494.95 is estimated.
Monthly Ethereum Price Forecast Based on Technical Analysis
What is our technical analysis based on daily and monthly Ethereum charts, let's look at the Ethereum price estimate by the end of February 2019?
There are two scenarios for the Ethereum monthly price forecast, one for the rise and the other for the decline.
Ethereum Price Increase Monthly Script
A potential jump is likely to be possible, as the final price of about $ 119 reaches the Bollinger band sub-day level. Daily lower and upper Bollinger bands range from about 106-138.40 dollars as of February 4, 2019. That's why Ethereum is likely to reach $ 120-125.
There is strong resistance to the 120- 130 US Dollars. Both the 50-day and 20-day exponential moving averages point to a drop of strong resistance levels of US $ 128.34 and US $ 120.23.
Ethereum Price Monthly Fall Scenario
Technical indicators show that the downward trend is the dominant trend. The ADX / DMI indicator does not show a strong trend, but the value of the -DI line at 30.03 is above the value of the + DI line at 13.18, which still means sufficient sales pressure.
The MACD indicator shows down, the momentum indicator is also falling and the stochastic indicator (14,3,3) has produced a failed upward trend. When the price rises to around $ 119, a downward trend is observed and the 20-day exponential moving average shows a declining resistance.
If it does not receive support near $ 105-105.50, the lower levels in December 2018 are more likely to decline to the level of $ 90-85. Based on a conservative estimate and recent weakness, our Ethereum crypto money price forecast supports the downward trend in the bullish scenario.
Our technical analysis is only Ethereum's monthly estimate for February 2019. The investment proposal is definitely not. However, considering the weekly short-term price increase from 17 December 2018 to 7 January 2019 and the subsequent decline, we expect the downward trend to continue in February 2019.
Let us know about the latest developments twitterFollow us, like our Facebook page and join our Telegram channel!
The post 2019 February Ethereum Price Forecast: Will Ripple (XRP) Cross? appeared first on Kriptokoin.com.