RBC Analyst Mitch Steves, the famous graphics card manufacturer Nvidia, said that the money earned from the sector of crypto money and Blockchain is not true and the fact that the figure should be much more, he said.
Steves said in a statement:
Uz We know that Nvidia's earnings from the crypto-money and Blockchain sector earned $ 1.95 billion. In their statement, this figure is 602 million dollars. Kend
According to a calculation made by Steves, Nvidia's total income from the sector between April 2017 and July 2018 is 2.75 billion. According to this calculation, Nvidia's total volume in the crypto money markets reached 75 percent, and the remaining 25 percent of the pie was also taken by AMD.
As is known, this week's statement made by AMD company; the company's target revenue for the first quarter of 2019 was $ 1.25 billion. The main reason for this prediction is a decrease in demand for crypto money and Blockchain products by AMD.
Nvidia has been feeling the effects of a decline in crypto money prices for some time now. However, the company was already waiting for such a process. For example, Jensen Huang, the CEO of Nvidia, made a statement in August on the subject and stated that it is unlikely that a long-term business plan will be established in relation to the crypto money markets.
Analyst: Nvidia, Lying on Crypto's Digits on the Digits on the article by Nihat Emre KOCAASLAN prepared and published on koinbulteni.com.