Crypto markets have stabilized and there are very few movements now; Binance Coin and Dash are still rising, Chainlink dumping. The big crypto market on Friday and Saturday lost its steam yesterday, and it has since become quite static. The total market value seems to have reached a balance of over $ 120 billion, and no new orientation has yet been made. Today, the first 10 crypto currencies are having mixed trading sessions. Ethereum (ETH), which ranks second among the largest crypto currencies, stands out with its performance. The leading crypto currency Bitcoin (BTC) is also profitable for its investors. However, there are also subcoins traded in the market with the upward trend compared to large crypto coins.
Ethereum climbs while Bitcoin and Ripple are in horizontal trade
The leading crypto currency Bitcoin (BTC) has risen to $ 3,700 to pass the resistance before retreating. But then, BTC has returned to where it was traded in the last 24 hours, now sitting above the level of $ 3,650. Daily volume is slightly higher at $ 6.4 billion, but for now, work remains constant at this level. Bitcoin is up 0.51 percent and it is now trading at $ 3,667. Bitcoin manages a market value of $ 64.3 billion with a transaction volume of approximately $ 6.4 billion over the last 24 hours.
Ethereum (ETH) still wins slowly and eventually passes the Ripple (XRP) to take the second place. The ETH rose to $ 125 before falling to $ 120 a week. The XRP, on the other hand, fell 1.5% to ETH and dropped to $ 0.30 and closed the gap between ETH and its market value. The pair is still close to each other, although the current market deficit is over $ 200 million. Ripple (XRP), the third largest crypto currency in terms of market value, is trading at $ 0.30, up 0.32 percent. Ethereum (ETH), the largest subcoin, is currently trading at around $ 121.7, an increase of 3.2 percent.
Here are the crypto currencies traded today with the upward trend
Compared to the largest crypto currencies with market value, the crypto coins that have climbed and started their bull run are:
- Huobi Token (HT) is currently trading at 1.125, up 11%. HT is ranked 65th with a market value of $ 56 million.
- Mixin (XIN) is trading at 114 dollar, and it is now 10.4% previously. XIN is ranked 69th with a market value of $ 51.3 million.
- The Dash (DASH), an annual increase of 7.4 percent, is currently trading at $ 79. DASH ranks 15th with its market value of $ 681 million.
- Holo (HOT) is currently trading at $ 0.001, up 7%. HOT is ranked 31st with a market value of $ 158.4 million.
- IOST (IOST), on the other hand, is up 6.2 percent to $ 0.006 at the moment. IOST ranks 52th with its market value of $ 82.6 million.
- Pundi X (NPXS), on the other hand, is up 6% to trade at $ 0,0006 at the moment. NPXS is ranked 42nd with its market value of 110.5 million dollars.
- MOAC (MOAC) is on the move at 5.00 at $ 0.50. MOAC ranks 100th with a market value of $ 31.3 million.
- The NEO (NEO), which is currently increasing by 4.2 percent, is trading at 8 dollars. NEO is ranked 16th with a market value of $ 517 million.
- The Maker (MKR) is currently trading at $ 471.98, an increase of 4 percent. MKR ranks 17th with a market value of $ 472 million.
- PIVX (PIVX), on the other hand, is up 4% to trade at $ 0.72. PIVX ranks 78th with a market value of $ 41 million.
Let us know about the latest developments twitterFollow us, like our Facebook page and join our Telegram channel!
The Post Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum Stable: If It's Altcoins While Chasing ATH! appeared first on Kriptokoin.com.