Believe it or not, only three of the leading 50 decentralized applications (dapps) based on DappRadar data are linked to the Ethereum blockchain. So developers have to use rival companies such as EOS and TRON.
Of the remaining 47 most active applications, 26 are on EOS and 21 are on TRON. Interestingly, most of the movements in the two networks come from gambling dappies.
After all, the main reason for the immobility in Ethereum dappas is the economic difficulties the platform is experiencing.
Ethereum's Scaling Problems
From the very beginning, Ethereum has been developed for decentralized applications. Last year, co-founder Vitalik Buterin said the developers should not expect to be able to run applications that require high efficiency in Ethereum until the platform develops a reliable scaling mechanism.
Although Ethereum's developer community has been able to deal with possible scaling solutions, a solution that is not yet ready for production has been developed.
Meanwhile, EOS and TRON are taking the lion's share in the dapp market, which is still struggling to address the mainstream.
According to data from the Blockchain research unit Diar, at the moment, EOS and TRON are responsible for 94% of the money traded on all trades, which leaves only 6% of Ethereum.
Completely related to processing capacity
DappRadar, which was once used to track application activities on the Ethereum network, developed monitoring devices for EOS and TRON. Since then, the two platforms have dominated DappRadar's activity graphics.
This is actually a simple explanation: unlike Ethereum, which performs 15-20 transactions per second, EOS is believed to be able to make up to 4,000 per second and TRON up to 2,000 transactions per second.
Of course, comparing each platform's processing capacity doesn't exactly explain the situation.
Buterin criticized the increasing of the second-hand processing capacity of the blockchain projects, and humiliated them by saying kapasitel centric garbage heaps eleştir for such projects. Although the Ethereum founding partner was reluctant to call the project, many people thought that they meant their competitors like NEO, TRON and EOS.
I The goal of the compromise algorithm is not to accelerate the blockchain, mak Buterin said at the Blockchain Connect Conference. ”The goal of the compromise algorithm is to keep the blockchaini safe.“
Blockchain projects çalışıy we can do 3,500 transactions per second because we have a different algorithm ”they mean” centered garbage heaps because the whole system works only on seven nodes. Block
TRON and EOS in dapp are far from perfect
The only name that criticizes EOS and TRON is not Buterin. The researchers acknowledge that in the current situation, EOS looks like a real blockchaan multi-center cloud computing service. In addition, according to research, EOS exaggerates its processing capacity.
Nevertheless, it should be kept in mind that this research was carried out by a company that invested heavily in ConsenSys, Ethereum ecosystem.
Hackers were able to exploit many people at different times in the EOS-based gambling world. However, this is not surprising when we consider the volume of EOS's sensitivity reports over the past year.
TRON was also bombarded with criticism for similar unsubstantiated secularist allegations. Simon Morris, former BitTorrent manager (who recently received the TRON), who gave interview to BreakerMag, raised doubts about the platform's efficiency.
U The processing capacity required hundreds of operations per second. But this is not the case. The claim of 10,000 transactions per second is totally nonsense. We were going to melt the TRON. TR
In addition to technical problems, the dapp market has become a playground for hopeful cryptockies, but now they are losing their coins in gambling. But anyway, at least someone in real life is using blockchain, right?
At the same time, the difficult institutions and suits in the suits continue to sell their utopian ideas about how the blockchain can solve everything.
Let us know about the latest developments twitterFollow us, like our Facebook page and join our Telegram channel!
The post Ethereum, EOS, Who's in the Tron Race? appeared first on Kriptokoin.com.