Mark Jeffrey is one of the Bitcoin pioneers. Already in 2013, he explained the mainstream with the book "Bitcoin Explained Simply", what lies behind the cryptocoin. Most recently, Jeffrey was featured in the podcast The Next Billion Seconds, drawing a comparison between Tech Bubble of the 90s and Crypto-Bubble in the here and now.
Bitcoin News: Mark Jeffrey says "Bitcoin will be the Cryptocoin's Facebook"
The cryptocoin market is often compared to the tulip crisis. A more realistic comparison, however, is the tech start-up market of the 90s and early 2000s. During this period, many tech start-ups went swimming after having been acclaimed by the stock market. Something similar will happen with numerous Cryptocoins.
However, the tech market has also written its success stories. Next to Google and Amazon, Facebook is the big winner of this era. Mark Jeffrey, on the other hand, sees Bitcoin as the Facebook of the Cryptocoin market, supporting his $ 250,000 per BTC forecast in the popular podcast The Next Billion Seconds. (Source)
He did not name a period for this, but he believes that the bear market will end soon.
(Source: © Mr. Loeffler – Fotolia.com)
Latest Bitcoin information
- Bitcoin increases by 11 percent, the market is increasing
- Pay for public transport tickets with Bitcoin? In Argentina already possible!
- Coinstar installs thousands of new Bitcoin ATMs in the US
- Will Russia buy Bitcoin for $ 10 billion?
- New measure against Bitcoin in India
- Tallycoin – the Bitcoin alternative to Patreon
Information about Ethereum or Ethereum course
- Is Ethereum the better investment?
- Ethereum Classic development team gives up
- Ethereum course before intense bull run?
- About 70% of the 2017 ICO projects are currently under value
Important Bitcoin topics
- How fast can you buy bitcoins?
- Get in Bitcoin now?
- Ether soon more valuable than Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin for Beginners – What Beginners Should Know About Bitcoin (Buy Part 7 – Bitcoin)